Notification has been issued to recruit the Anganawadi worker and Helpers at the Anganwadi Centers under the Department of Women and Child Development of the Haveri District.
10th Class Pass for the post of Anganwadi Workers. Minimum 4th standard pass for the post of Anganwadi Helper. Those who have passed the 9th standard can also apply.
Candidates interested in these posts can apply online through the following details. For more information please read the notification.
Department of Women and Child Development job recruitment -2021
Industry: Government of Karnataka
Working Place: Haveri
Application Fee: Not Applicable
Number of post: 93
Department of Women and Child Development job-2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification : 4th class for Anganawadi Helper, 10th class for Anganawadi worker.
- Experience: Not Applicable
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years
- How to apply: Online
Documents to be attached with the application
- SSLC Marx card for Birth Certificate / Birth Date.
- Residence confirmation letter.
- Certificate of Education.
- Disabled persons have been given a 10-year age limit on Anganwadi worker post.
- Caste Certificate
- Death certificate of husband if he is a widow.
- Affidavit from the Sub-Divisional Officer, if he is the wife of a suicidal farmer.
- Affidavit if divorced.
- Certificate if disabled.
Last date to apply: 23-08-2021